Dockside Restaurant - Granville Island Hotel
- 1253 Johnston St
- Vancouver, BC V6H 3R9
- Phone: 604.685.7070
The greatest asset of the Dockside Restaurant and Brewing Company -- besides its friendly and well-trained staff -- is its fabulous location. Nestled in the boutique Granville Island Hotel, Dockside combines the two features Vancouver is most famous for: stunning views and spectacular food.
Chef Victor Jacinto combines fresh seasonal ingredients, on his seafood focused menu, with an uncomplicated execution that is sure to astound the most discerning food critic.
Winemaker and Master Brewer Peter Haupenthal, boasting more than 23 years of experience, offers eight unique hand-crafted beers. Wine lovers will be equally content gazing at the Vancouver cityscape and majestic North Shore mountains over the carefully selected and well priced 150 bottle wine list.
If all that isn’t enough, the Golden Plates 2013 Best Patio is sure to entice as it’s the perfect spot to eat, drink and visit while the boats go floating by.
Open: 7 days a week
Dining Average Cost: $30
Group sizes up to: 200 seated, 300 stand up reception
Dining Style: Fine, Casual
Special Features: Patio, View, Wheelchair Access, Bar or Lounge, Private Parties, Parking, Sommelier
Awards: Georgia Straight Golden Plates - Vancouver's Best Restaurant Patio 2012 & 2013
- Neighborhood: Granville Island
- Cuisine Type: West Coast
- Dinner Menu Price: $40
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Gluten-Free Options Available:
- Vegetarian Options Available:
- Appetizer 1: Herb Gnocchi Fresh Tofino shrimp meat, broccoli rabe pistou
- Appetizer 2: Wild Board Pistachio and apricot pate, stone fruit chutney, frisee
- Appetizer 3: Warm Winter Kale Salad Roasted root vegetables, honey crisp apples, green goddess dressing, manchego
- Entree 1: Gorgonzola Pachetti Bechamel, green peas
- Entree 2: Two rivers Roasted Prime Rib Barley rosti, seasonal vegetables, preserved cherry jus
- Entree 3: Grilled Vegetable Terrine Snow goats cheese, tomato basil compote, spiced root vegetable chips
- Dessert 1: Classic Tiramisu
- Dessert 2: Apple Frangipane Chantilly cream, apple chip