- 1054 Alberni Street
- Vancouver, BC V6E 1A3
- Phone: 604.685.5010
COAST is where fresh British Columbia seafood dazzles! COAST features a clean, contemporary design with deep turquoise tones, mosaic-tile floors and lush leather banquettes and defines a breathtaking, new Vancouver aesthetic and extends a respectful nod to historic San Francisco, home to the world’s most iconic seafood eateries. The COAST entry welcomes guests through a street-side lounge bordered by fire pits.
The freshest fish, succulent shellfish and colossal seafood towers are here, with the rarest, perfectly prepared oysters nestled in beds of ice. This is BC’s best seafood and true West Coast dining, flashy and fun for every mood and every occasion.
Diners can slurp icy oysters or savour a rich chowder, all along with a crisp glass of wine or a nice, chilled beer. At the bar, oysters are shucked along with signature dishes like Dungeness crab cakes, seafood platters, lobsters, chowders and sushi. Landlubbers may select juicy cuts of beef from neighbouring Black+Blue.
COVID-19 Operating Status::
- Group Bookings:
- Group Rates:
- Maximum Group Size: 294
Seasons Of Operation:
- Year Last Renovated: 2017
- Year Opened: 2004
- Buy Out:
- Largest Private Room Capacity: 54
- Less than 10 min walk from Convention Centre:
- Max Capacity Banquet: 294
- Max Capacity Reception: 400
- Total Number of Private Rooms: 2
- Total Restaurant/Nightclub Capacity: 400
- Distance from Convention Centre (Blocks): 7
- Distance from Convention Centre (Kms): 0.8
- Description Virtual 360° tours of COAST COAST: Main Floor - https://goo.gl/maps/OsW0o O Lounge - https://goo.gl/maps/nmDCj Mezzanine - https://goo.gl/maps/4PUDd
- Number of Rooms 2