Cloud 9 Revolving Restaurant - Empire Landmark Hotel
- 1400 Robson St
- Vancouver, BC V6G 1B9
- Phone: 604.687.0511
Revolving restaurant and lounge on the 42nd floor, offering award winning eclectic dining and a spectacular 360 degree panoramic view of Vancouver.
Did you know:
Cloud 9 revolves at a speed of .04 km per hour.
Cloud 9's revolving floor is powered by two half horsepower motors, the same size of motor that runs a household washing machine.
It takes 1 hour and 20 minutes for Cloud 9 to complete one revolution.
Cloud 9 has 70 windows and each window is 6 meters high (approx. 20 feet).
Based on scientific calculations, the human eye can see 200 miles in any direction when in Cloud 9 on a clear day.
Open: 7 days a week
Dining Style: Casual, Fun
Special Features:View, Revolving Restaurant
Awards: Where Magazine, Most Memorable Meal Award
- Enable Menu:
- Special Notes: Hours of Operation: 5 - 9:30 pm (last reservation)
- Neighborhood: Robson Street
- Cuisine Type: West Coast
- Dinner Menu Price: $30
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Vegetarian Options Available:
- Appetizer 1: Roasted Beet & Sweet Potato Soup
- Appetizer 2: Mandarin Orange & Black Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette Salad with candy can beet chips
- Entree 1: Smoked Salmon & Basil Rose Rigatoni
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: Viognier, Mission Hill
- Entree 2: Star Anise Roasted Cornish Game Hen with sage & dried date quinoa & seasonal vegetables
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: Gamay Noir, Sandhill
- Entree 3: Seared Venison Chop with white tiger prawns in a juniper berry bordelaise & stewed lentils with season vegetables
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: Merlot, Burrowing Owl
- Dessert 1: Pear & Pistachio Cheesecake with grand marnier creme anglaise
Alternative Menu Style
- If No appetizers, Entrees, or Desserts Listed: Smoked Gorgonzola Baked Penne (vegetarian) creamy cheese sauce topped with parmesan & mozzarella with garlic toast