- 4298 Main street
- Vancouver, BC V5V 3P9
- Phone: 604.620.0602
There's a reason our menu title is The Chickpea Experience. Coming to see our restaurant is an experience within itself, we sell delicious plant-based comfort food with a Mediterranean twist. Also, most of our ingredients are organic and all of our dishes can be made gluten-free. The music is bumping, the food is delicious and will get you hooked after the first bite
- Fully Accessible:
- Hearing Accessible:
- Group Bookings:
- Maximum Group Size: 84
Seasons Of Operation:
- Year Opened: 2017
- Max Capacity Banquet: 83
- Total Restaurant/Nightclub Capacity: 83
- Lyft Dine Out:
- Distance from Convention Centre (Kms): 5.8
- Complimentary WiFi:
- Special Notes: Served until 4 pm
- Cuisine Type: Mediterranean
- Gluten-Free Options Available:
- Lunch Menu Price: $25
- Neighborhood: Main Street / Mt. Pleasant
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Vegetarian Options Available:
- Appetizer 1: Drink Selection Tea - see full menu for selection Drip Coffee Limonana Orange Juice Bloody Mary Mimosa Kahlua Coffee
- Entree 1: Bacado Sandwich Otherwise known as BLTA, this classic sandwich features crispy vegan 'bacon', avocados, mixed greens and tomatoes stacked between two slices of French loaf spread with tangy horseradish mayo. Serve with salad our awesome home fries.
- Entree 2: Latkes Benechick A foundation of crispy potato, zucchini and dill fritters is piled high with the fritters of your choice to create Chickpea's luscious vegan take on eggs benedict. This gorgeous dish will elevate your spirit and feed your soul. Served with house salad. Choose from: Avocado, tomato salsa and tangy tzatziki sauce (GF) Carrot 'lox', marinated dill cucumbers and creamy labaneh cheese (GF)
- Entree 3: Malawach This thick, savoury puff pastry pancake is generously stuffed with avocado, yams, tomatoes, hummus, spicy red schug, pickles and vegan sausage then lightly drizzled with classic tahini and garnished with parsley and zataar. Served with salad and our awesome home fries. or French Toast Delicious slices of bread are soaked in a mixture of almond milk and organic sugar, then pan fried until they turn crispy on the outside. To top it all of, we add a pile of sauteed bananas, sprinkled with cinnamon, a drizzle of Canadian maple syrup and homemade coconut whipped cream.
- Dessert 1: Lumberjack Baklava This vegan delight is made from layers of light, flaky pastry filled with finely chopped nuts, drizzled with Canadian maple syrup and sprinkled with cinnamon.
- Dessert 2: Fairy Baklava This fairy-tale dessert is made from light, flaky pastry filled with finely chopped nuts, drizzled with orange blossom and rose water syrup and fairy dusted with cardamom.