Chewies Steam & Oyster Bar - Kitsilano
- 2201 W 1st Ave
- Vancouver, BC V6K 3E6
- Phone: 604.558.4448
Our beautiful Coal Harbour location, in downtown Vancouver, is the ideal venue for functions of all sizes, from 20 guests to full buyouts for hundreds. Our large, casual dining room is lined with floor to ceiling windows that fills the space with warm, natural light in the day and the twinkle of the city lights at night. Our Crew (or Krewe de Chew as we like to say) is a fun group of highly skilled shuckers & chefs proudly known as Vancouver’s experts on quality oysters, seafood and New Orleans inspired soul food. Our menus boast a variety of fresh seafood and traditional dishes like Jambalaya and Southern Fried Chicken. We pour a wide selection of award winning, locally brewed craft beers, delicious hand crafted French Quarter cocktails and wines from around the world, with special attention to BC wine makers.
- Enable Menu:
- Neighborhood: Kitsilano, West Side
- Cuisine Type: American
- Dinner Menu Price: $30
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Gluten-Free Options Available:
- Vegetarian Options Available:
- Appetizer 1: Winter Beet Salad Roasted beets, fresh arugula, jicama, marjoram vinaigrette, horseradish creme fraiche.
- Appetizer 2: Mardi Gras Chowder Fresh halibut, pacific white shrimp, holy trinity, Yukon gold potatoes, creole cream.
- Appetizer 3: Crispy Pork Belly Pork belly cracklin, house made apple sweet and sour.
- Entree 1: Southern Fried chicken Chewie's signature buttermilk fried chicken, buttermilk & chives mashed Yukon gold potatoes, seasonal vegetables, honey butter emulsion.
- Entree 2: Creole style Jambalaya Red Gulf Prawns, house smoked chicken, fresh andouille sausage, creole rice.
- Entree 3: Chewie's Veggie Gumbo Fresh roasted corn, black eyed peas, okra, holy trinity, crispy mirlitons, vegan gumbo gravy, over steamed rice.
- Dessert 1: Bulleit Bourbon Pecan Pie Bourbon pecan pie, chantilly cream, bourbon caramel
- Dessert 2: Chill Chocolate Torte Gluten free chocolate ganache cake, fresh fruit could, pecan praline, citrus infused cream.
- Dessert 3: Maple Banana Bread pudding Banana Bread pudding, maple caramel, toasted pecans