Chewies Steam & Oyster Bar - Coal Harbour
- 1055 West Hastings St
- Vancouver, BC V6E 2E9
- Phone: 604.620.7634
Located in beautiful Coal Harbour, in downtown Vancouver, Chewies Steam & Oyster Bar is the ideal venue for functions of all sizes, from 20 guests to full buyouts for hundreds. Our large, casual dining room is lined with floor to ceiling windows that fills the space with warm, natural light in the day and the twinkle of the city lights at night. Our Crew (or Krewe de Chew as we like to say) is a fun group of highly skilled shuckers & chefs proudly known as Vancouver’s experts on quality oysters, seafood and New Orleans inspired soul food. Our menus boast a variety of fresh seafood and traditional dishes like Jambalaya and Southern Fried Chicken. We pour a wide selection of award winning, locally brewed craft beers, delicious hand crafted French Quarter cocktails and wines from around the world, with special attention to BC wine makers.
- Total Restaurant/Nightclub Capacity: 296
- Total Number of Private Rooms: 1
- Largest Private Room Capacity: 200
- Less than 10 min walk from Convention Centre:
- Buy Out:
- Neighborhood: Coal Harbour
- Cuisine Type: Cajun
- Dinner Menu Price: $30
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Gluten-Free Options Available:
- Appetizer 1: Chewies Southern Chowder Rich creamy lobster and clam broth with mixed seafood, Applewood smoked bacon, roasted corn and potatoes served with a southern biscuit.
- Appetizer 2: Kale Salad Green Kale, roasted red peppers, pickled jalapenos, sliced spouts tossed with feat cheese and deep-fried chickpeas.
- Appetizer 3: Duck rillette Fraser Valley duck house-cured in a rillette and served with crostinis and smokey mustard
- Entree 1: Seafood Gumbo Medley of fresh seafood, in a rich brown Cajun roux, served with rice
- Entree 2: Chicken and Waffles Buttermilk marinated chicken thighs coated in our chicken flour and fried crisp, served on a house-made waffle with bacon & chive butter, topped with a honey-butter drizzle
- Entree 3: Paulette of Catfish Paulette of Catfish stuffed with crab and shrimp, fresh herbs and trinity on a bed of scallion mashed potatoes.
- Dessert 1: Vanilla Creme brulee with a short bread cookie.
- Dessert 2: Bread and butter pudding with Vanilla gelato
- Dessert 3: Orange Chocolate cheesecake with fresh whipped cream