- 1103 Davie Street
- Vancouver, BC V6E 1N2
- Phone: (604) 428-4747
Most of Iranian dishes are prepared with herbs, vegetable and rice along with meat, lamb, chicken or fish. The frequent use of fresh green herbs and vegetables in Iranian food made them a healthy choice for most people. The Persian cuisine refers to a style of cooking related to Persia or modern day Iran. Iran has a long history of agriculture, and use of fresh herbs and vegetables in Persian recipes is very common.
- Special Notes: This is for all you meat lovers out there. We going to call this one the DINE OUT PLATTER!
- Neighborhood: West End, English Bay
- Cuisine Type: Mediterranean
- Dinner Menu Price: $20
- Lunch Menu Price: $20
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Gluten-Free Options Available:
- Appetizer 1: Mast-o-mousir / Mast-o-khiar. Your Choice of Yogurt with shallots or yogur with cucumbers served with pita bread and raw onion. Yes a raw onion.
- Entree 1: Comes with 3 skewers of kebab grilled over an open flame fire served with rice, salad and a grilled tomato 1) Shishlik- 6 pieces of lamb chops 2) Joujeh -boneless chicken breast 3)Loghmeh-giant hand made ground beef
- Dessert 1: Bamiyeh and Backlava served with Tea