- 7211 Westminster Highway
- Richmond, BC V6X 1A3
- Phone: 604.207.7107
Carver’s Steakhouse a downtown dining experience in the heart of Richmond.
Carvers steakhouse a simple, elegant and dark wood warm ambiance and the original artworks hanging on the walls are from local and international artists carefully chosen by the Founder, Farida Sayani. The menu is deceptively simple using top quality ingredients while our Chef ensures a commitment to ethical farming and ranching. Our beef is Certified Angus™ from Canadian ranches, our large selection of wild and organic game a step ahead of the culinary curve and our fresh fish and shellfish selection is certified “Ocean Wise”.
Our steaks are prepared at 1800 degree temperature and is served sizzling hot straight to your table!
- Neighborhood: Richmond - Steveston
- Cuisine Type: Steakhouse
- Dinner Menu Price: $40
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Gluten-Free Options Available:
- Vegetarian Options Available:
- Appetizer 1: Butternut squash soup Roasted butternut squash, Okanagan granny smith apple, maple-dijon cream fresh
- Appetizer 2: Tuna tataki Cucumber, daikon, green onions, sunflower seeds, cabbage, peashoots, sriracha, balsamic reduction or/ Escargot flat-leaf parsley, brandy, white wine, shallot, butter garlic, parmesan cheese
- Appetizer 3: Half Shell Champagne Baked Oysters Mushroom, Scallions, Light champagne sauce or/ Carver’s market salad Market squash, corn, mix greens, almonds, pumpkin seeds, avocado-lime vinaigrette
- Entree 1: Carver’s peppercorn striploin Baseball cut centre cut strip loin, yogurt mash potatoes, green pea puree, seasonal vegetable, creamy red wine peppercorn glaze or/ Herb crusted chicken cordon bleu Sous vide chicken breast, capicola, havarti cheese, mashed potatoes, seasonal vegetable
- Entree 2: Braised lamb breast Zinfandel slow braised lamb breast, mash Yukon gold, seasonal vegetables or/ Herb-Crusted Salmon Mash potato, seasonal vegetable
- Entree 3: St. Louis barbecue pork ribs Jack Daniels BBQ sauce, spiced, mashed potatoes, seasonal vegetable or/ Carver’s surf and turf Veal osso bucco, scallops & prawns, seasonal vegetables, mash potato or/ Charbroiled sirloin Centre cut sirloin, Yukon gold mash, seasonal vegetable veal port wine reduction, balsamic essence
- Dessert 1: Chocolate pickens pie
- Dessert 2: Chocolate eruption Chocolate cream, caramel, nuts, chocolate chips, chunks of turtle cheesecake