- 1020 Main Street
- Vancouver, BC V6A 2W1
- Phone: 604.484.6018
Campagnolo, famous for nose-to-tail cooking, offers affordable, casual dining in a warm and welcoming space. The menu, crated by Executive Chef Ted Anderson boasts house-made salumi (The Cure), hand stretched pizza, fresh pasta, risotto, and seasonally inspired main courses—using only the finest local ingredients.
It’s simple and authentic. Each dish is inspired by the Piedmont and Emiglia-Romagna regions of Italy. Giovanni Giardino's expertly chosen wine list focuses entirely on Italian and BC selections, balanced by Italian-influenced cocktails and a solid selection of beers.
The spacious room is highlighted by original old growth fir wood beams and revealed brick. Designed by Marc Bricault, the 90-seat venue is warm and bustling, not flashy. Made from sustainable sources, the design features cork floors, tables made of recycled butcher blocks, wood and white oak.
Both the 65-seat open dining room and 25-seat wine bar—complete with big-screen TV and glowing bar—are made for the bustle and busyness of a happy, laid-back crowd.
Open: Nightly, 7 days a week
Dining Style: Casual
Special Features: Bar or Lounge, Private Parties, Sommelier
Entertainment: Sports TV
Conde Nast Traveler - Top 50 New Restaurants in the World
2009 Vancouver Magazine Restaurant Awards, Chef of the Year Robert Belcham and annually recognized at the Vancouver Restaurant Awards, including best new, design, casual Italian and best casual.
- Fully Accessible:
- Free Parking:
- Enable Menu:
- Neighborhood: Chinatown
- Cuisine Type: Italian
- Dinner Menu Price: $30
- Lunch Menu Price: $30
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Gluten-Free Options Available:
- Vegetarian Options Available:
- Appetizer 1: Crispy Ceci chickpeas, chiles, mint, lemon //gluten-free//vegetarian//
- Appetizer 2: Nonna's Meatballs roasted tomato & pork jus, parmigiano
- Appetizer 3: Butter Lettuce & Roasted Beet Salad goat cheese, classic vinaigrette //gluten-free//vegetarian//
- Entree 1: Margherita Pizza fior di latte mozzarella, tomato, basil //vegetarian//
- Entree 2: Carnaroli Risotto dungeness crab sabayon, chives //gluten-free//
- Entree 3: Strozzapreti salumi sugo, ricotta, basil
- Dessert 1: Caramelized White Chocolate sapo bravo peaches, sesame
- Dessert 2: Chocolate Budino salted caramel, preserved summer fruit