Cactus Club Cafe - North Vancouver
- 1598 Pemberton Avenue
- North Vancouver, BC V7P 2S2
- Phone: 604.986.5776
Where it all began – our very first restaurant. Our culinary vision is led by Canada's first Iron Chef, Rob Feenie.
We source the freshest, most flavourful local ingredients available including Certified Angus Beef® from Alberta, Ocean Wise™ fish, and locally-raised, grain-fed, free run chicken.
- PICK/UP OR DELIVERY AVAILABLE
- PICK/UP OR DELIVERY AVAILABLE:
- Vegetarian Options Available:
- Enable Menu:
- Special Notes: Additional $60 menu for two available for dine in, pick up, and on DoorDash Delivery. Menu available all day. Prices do not include taxes and gratuity. No other promotional discounts apply.
- Cuisine Type: West Coast
- Price: $60
- Neighborhood: North Shore, West Vancouver
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Vegetarian Options Available:
Special Offer Menu Description
- Description: Starters (choose one) - Paired with Gray Monk Pinot Gris 2019, British Columbia SPICY CHICKEN sweet chili glaze, crispy wontons, green onions /or SZECHUAN CHICKEN LETTUCE WRAPS sweet and spicy szechuan chicken, peanuts, wontons, korean chili sauce, spicy yogurt /or SZECHUAN TOFU LETTUCE WRAPS (V) sweet and spicy crispy szechuan tofu, peanuts, wontons, korean chili sauce, spicy yogurt Mains (choose one) - Paired with Haywire Gamay 2018, British Columbia JACK DANIEL'S RIBS (half) j.d. bbq sauce, kale salad, sea salted fries /or BLACKENED CREOLE CHICKEN creole butter, cajun spices, buttered mashed potatoes, roasted asparagus. /or TUNA POKE BOWL sesame ginger ocean wise™ ahi, jasmine rice, mango, cucumber, avocado, edamame, radish, crispy tempura /or CRISPY TOFU BOWL (V) 100% plant-based. soy chili tofu, jasmine rice, mango, cucumber, avocado, edamame, radish /or GRILLED DIJON SALMON ocean wise™ lois lake steelhead, buttered mashed potatoes, roasted asparagus, soy-dijon butter sauce, cilantro. /or PRAWN SPAGHETTINI slow-roasted tomato sauce, chilies, fresh herbs, crostini /or BUTTERNUT SQUASH RAVIOLI WITH PRAWNS chef rob feenie’s signature butternut squash and mascarpone ravioli, truffle butter, sautéed jumbo prawns, pine nuts, crispy sage /or HUNTER CHICKEN shiitake, portobello, button and crimini mushroom demi-glace, buttered mashed potatoes, roasted asparagus Dessert (choose one) KEY LIME PIE (V) freshly squeezed key limes, graham cracker crust, hand whipped cream /or WHITE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE (V) chocolate cookie crust, raspberry compote, hand whipped cream
Ocean Wise™ is a highly acclaimed fish conservation program spearheaded by the Vancouver Aquarium. This program endorses fish selections as being ecologically sustainable and ocean-friendly. It is predicted by the year 2100, a number of populations of salmon will be extinct or close to extinct if the oceans are continually fished at the rate they currently are. Therefore, in our effort to reduce Cactus Club’s environmental footprint we have sourced premium Ocean Wise™ selections to ensure our guests can enjoy fresh environmentally friendly seafood year round. We feel this is a definite step in the right direction to help sustain our world’s fish populations.