Britannia Mine Museum
- 1 Forbes Way
- Britannia Beach, BC V0N 1J0
- Phone: 604.896.2233 , Toll Free: 1.800.896.4044
Greatest show under earth!
Britannia Mine Museum opens up a little-seen world that fascinates all ages, turning out awe-inspiring sights and memorable family experiences.
- Rumble aboard our underground train as it rolls into authentic mining tunnels.
- Push up your sleeves and try our Gold Panning Pavilion where you can keep what you find.
- Explore 10 acres of historic buildings.
- BOOM!, an immersive, live-action special effects experience inside the historic Mill No. 3 building.
- Learn and engage with our interactive exhibits.
- Take a tour with informative but informal tour guides sharing fun facts about mining, history and life at Britannia.
Open 7 days week.
Find us on the Sea to Sky Highway 10 minutes south of Squamish or 45 minutes north of Vancouver.
For more information visit our website: www.britanniaminemuseum.ca
- Coach Parking:
- Free Parking:
- Group Bookings:
- Group Rates:
- Guide Services:
- Maximum Group Size: 140
Seasons Of Operation:
- Year Last Renovated: 2019
- Year Opened: 1974
- Largest Room 150