Bridges Restaurant, Bistro & Bar
- 1696 Duranleau St
- Vancouver, BC V6H 3R9
- Phone: 604.687.4400
Located on the western tip of Granville Island in the heart of Vancouver, Bridges has been a landmark restaurant operation since 1980. The views of the city skyline, north shore mountains and the marine activity of False Creek cannot be beat!
Upstairs at this Granville Island landmark you will find hand crafted copper and glass fixtures, white linen service and fine seafood focused dining with a youthful, westcoast flair. Sharp service and a dedication to freshness in all ingredients makes the discovery of this stunning room a guarantee for a great meal.
The Bistro & Bar are found on the main floor of Bridges. More casual food options and local draft beer are available, along with classic wild salmon dishes. The views are great and the waterfront deck is the biggest and best in the city.
With its location and size, Bridges is a perfect setting for a wedding or corporate functions. Groups of 160 comfortably dine upstairs and parties of up to 750 have utilized the full building and deck to entertain their friends and clients.
Follow us on Twitter
BreakfastBrunchLunchDinnerTapasLate Night MenuTake OutXXXOpen: 7 days a week 11:00am – 1:30 amDining Average Cost: $30Private Dining:
Total Booking Capacity Upstairs – 160 Seated / 250 Reception
Total Booking Capacity Lower & Upper – 200 SeatedDining Style: Upscale CasualSpecial Features: Patio, Water View, Wheelchair Access (only for Bar & Bistro), Bar or Lounge, Private Parties, Boat Access, ParkingEntertainment: Sports TV (Bar Only)Awards: House of Switzerland, 2010 Winter Olympics
- Free Parking:
- Group Bookings:
- Group Rates:
- Total Restaurant/Nightclub Capacity: 300
- Total Number of Private Rooms: 1
- Largest Private Room Capacity: 130
- Enable Menu:
- Special Notes: Bridges is offering a shared plates menu for Dine Out! Appetizer, Entree with choice of side and Dessert. Bring some friends, enjoy great food and a lovely view!
- Neighborhood: Granville Island
- Cuisine Type: West Coast
- Dinner Menu Price: $40
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Gluten-Free Options Available:
- Vegetarian Options Available:
- Appetizer 1: BC Mussels - tomato wine broth, chorizo, corn, braised celery, cilantro
- Appetizer 2: Winter Salad - poached prawns, butter lettuce, radicchio, avocado, walnut, basil emulsion
- Appetizer 3: Cauliflower, Parsnip & Garlic Soup - pesto, almond and parsley
- Entree 1: Pan Seared Steelhead - sorel & citrus cream / pear & cauliflower gratin - sage & blue cheese
- Entree 2: Sweet Potato Pie - goat cheese, thyme / asparagus, currants, almonds and lime
- Entree 3: Grilled Flat Iron Steak - Madeira jus, chimichurri / brown butter mashed potatoes
- Dessert 1: Chai Crème Brulee - pistachio biscotti
- Dessert 2: Bridges Sundae - housemade gelato, Lindt chocolate sauce, coconut macaroon
- Dessert 3: Sticky Toffee Pudding - crème anglaise