Bridges Restaurant, Bistro & Bar
- 1696 Duranleau St
- Vancouver, BC V6H 3R9
- Phone: 604.687.4400
Located on the western tip of Granville Island in the heart of Vancouver, Bridges has been a landmark restaurant operation since 1980. The views of the city skyline, north shore mountains and the marine activity of False Creek cannot be beat!
Upstairs at this Granville Island landmark you will find vaulted ceiling highlighting the original beams of this 1920's building with floor to ceiling windows capturing every part of the view. Sharp service and a dedication to freshness in all ingredients makes the discovery of this stunning room a guarantee for a great meal.
The Bistro & Pub are found on the main floor of Bridges. More casual food options and local draft beer are available, along with classic wild salmon dishes. The views are great and the waterfront deck is the biggest and best in the city.
With its location and size, Bridges is a perfect setting for a wedding or corporate functions. Groups of 150 comfortably dine upstairs and parties of up to 750 have utilized the full building and deck to entertain their friends and clients.
Open: 7 days a week 11:00am – 1:30 am
Private Dining: Total Booking Capacity Upstairs – 150 Seated / 250 Reception Total Booking Capacity Lower & Upper – 200 Seated
Dining Style: Upscale Casual
Special Features: Patio, Water View, Wheelchair Access (only for Bar & Bistro), Bar or Lounge, Private Parties, Boat Access, Parking
- Free Parking:
- Group Bookings:
- Group Rates:
- Total Restaurant/Nightclub Capacity: 300
- Total Number of Private Rooms: 1
- Largest Private Room Capacity: 130
- Neighborhood: Granville Island
- Cuisine Type: West Coast
- Dinner Menu Price: $40
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Vegetarian Options Available:
- Appetizer 1: Roasted tomato soup chive oil- crisp parsley- crème fraiche
- Appetizer 2: Butter Poached Prawns polenta- tomato jam
- Appetizer 3: Toasted barley risotto wild and cultivated mushrooms-grana padano- Arugula OR/ Warm Spinach Salad cured egg yolk- hen of the woods-bacon lardons- Sherry Vinaigrette OR/ Chicken liver mousse crostini- gerkins- pickled onions- mustarda
- Entree 1: Confit Duck Leg Cassoulet cured pork- cannellini beans- Andouille sausage
- Entree 2: Braised Chuck Flat walla walla onions- toasted cauliflower florets- roasted cauliflower puree
- Entree 3: Smoked ling cod porcini mushroom broth- lentils- grilled cucumber- pickled mushrooms and carrots OR/ Lightly cured Steelhead Salmon chickory and parsley salad- hazelnuts- chive dressing OR/ Yam and Sage Tortellini Fresh ricotta- brown butter
- Dessert 1: Panna Cotta Shiraz and rosemary gel
- Dessert 2: Cheesecake Cranberry and orange compote
- Dessert 3: Chocolate Decadence Cake Caramel anglaise