Bridges Restaurant, Bistro & Bar
- 1696 Duranleau St
- Vancouver, BC V6H 3R9
- Phone: 604.687.4400
Located on the western tip of Granville Island in the heart of Vancouver, Bridges has been a landmark restaurant operation since 1980. The views of the city skyline, north shore mountains and the marine activity of False Creek cannot be beat!
Upstairs at this Granville Island landmark you will find hand crafted copper and glass fixtures, white linen service and fine seafood focused dining with a westcoast flair. Sharp service and a dedication to freshness in all ingredients makes the discovery of this stunning room a guarantee for a great meal.
The Bistro & Pub are found on the main floor of Bridges. More casual food options and local draft beer are available, along with classic wild salmon dishes. The views are great and the waterfront deck is the biggest and best in the city.
With its location and size, Bridges is a perfect setting for a wedding or corporate functions. Groups of 150 comfortably dine upstairs and parties of up to 750 have utilized the full building and deck to entertain their friends and clients.
Follow us on Twitter
BreakfastBrunchLunchDinnerTapasLate Night MenuTake OutXXXOpen: 7 days a week 11:00am – 12:00 amDining Average Cost: $30Private Dining:
Total Booking Capacity Upstairs – 150 Seated / 250 Reception
Total Booking Capacity Lower & Upper – 200 SeatedDining Style: Upscale CasualSpecial Features: Patio, Water View, Wheelchair Access (only for Pub & Bistro), Bar or Lounge, Private Parties, Boat Access, ParkingEntertainment: Sports TV (Bar Only)Awards: House of Switzerland, 2010 Winter Olympics
- PICK/UP OR DELIVERY AVAILABLE
- PICK/UP OR DELIVERY AVAILABLE:
- Enable Menu:
- Special Notes: Located on the western tip of Granville Island in the heart of Vancouver, Bridges has been a landmark restaurant operation since 1980. The views of the city skyline, north shore mountains and the marine activity of False Creek cannot be beat! We look forward to welcoming you for Dine Out Vancouver.
- Cuisine Type: Canadian
- Gluten-Free Options Available:
- Price: 40.00
- Neighborhood: Granville Island
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Vegetarian Options Available:
To Go Menu Description
- Description: FIRST COURSE (select one) Coastal Greens kale, spinach, quinoa, pickled blueberries, goat cheese, candied pecans, blueberry vinaigrette (V, GF) Tuna Tacos spicy soy-marinated ahi tuna, teriyaki, wasabi mayo, toasted sesame seeds, cilantro, corn tortillas Gyoza pan-fried pork and chicken dumplings, spicy sauce, sriracha mustard West Coast Chowder (+$3) house-made creamy broth, local seafood, herb focaccia SECOND COURSE (select one) Seafood Penne prawns, salmon, ling cod, lemon basil cream sauce Truffle Mushroom Pappardelle local foraged wild mushrooms, alfredo sauce, truffle oil, peas, grana padano, lemon (V) Ling Cod Cioppino (+$3) pan-seared ling cod, local mussels, prawns, baby potatoes, roasted tomato fennel broth, grilled focaccia (GF without grilled focaccia) Steak Frites 6oz sirloin steak, french fries, peppercorn sauce upgrade to a 6oz tenderloin (+$6) Grilled Sirloin (+$3) 6oz sirloin steak, truffle chive butter, mashed potatoes, citrus-tahini charred broccolini (GF) upgrade to a 6oz tenderloin (+$6) THIRD COURSE (select one) Caramel Pecan Cheesecake new york cheesecake, candied pecans, caramel sauce (V) Chocolate Cake four layer chocolate cake, whipped cream (V)
- Buy Out:
- Largest Private Room Capacity: 130
- Total Number of Private Rooms: 1
- Total Restaurant/Nightclub Capacity: 300
- Free Parking:
- Group Bookings:
- Group Rates:
Seasons Of Operation: