Boulevard Kitchen & Oyster Bar
- 845 Burrard St
- Vancouver, BC V6Z 2K6
- Phone: 604.642.2900
An exciting new addition to Vancouver’s ever-expanding restaurant roadmap, Boulevard Kitchen & Oyster Bar — located at the iconic Sutton Place Hotel adjacent to the bustling downtown Vancouver junction of Burrard and Robson Streets — provides a distinctive showcase for the celebrated culinary vision of Executive Chef Alex Chen and redefines the fine art of dining with subtle, unexpected and playful approaches to cuisine, service and style.
With an innovative approach that blends a respect for the past with a celebration of the present, Chen’s seafood-focused menu is grounded in classical technique and training, while artfully infusing casual West Coast flair and creative hints of his international influences. Boulevard’s close proximity to the Pacific Ocean, Okanagan wine country and nearby farms, fisheries and ranches aligns absolutely with Chen’s culinary principle of using the best, locally sourced, farm-fresh ingredients.
From early morning to late at night, the new 290-seat restaurant will offer guests a variety of culinary experiences: from the stylish dining room, seated oyster bar and craft-cocktail and champagne bar to the vintage-style lounge, private dining room and expansive wrap-around outdoor patio.
Much like the sweeping and scenic streets that helped influence the name, Boulevard evokes images of such celebrated thoroughfares as Los Angeles’ Sunset and Wilshire Boulevards, Chicago’s Grand and the streets that earmark the arrondissements of Paris, France. A crossroads between a classic, European-styled bistro and contemporary bespoke style, the décor embraces local works of art, natural stone and imported Italian marble, up-cycled and refurbished antique chandeliers, white oak floors, violin veneer paneling and subtle accents of bronze and gold.
From the all-star, front-of-house team led by Director of Operations Steve Edwards to the acute attention to detail in design to the understated elegance of Chen’s cuisine, Boulevard has set forth an uncompromising standard of excellence that is sure to excite both food-savvy Vancouver residents and visitors alike.
Boulevard offers breakfast (6:30 to 11 a.m.), lunch (11 a.m. to 2 p.m.), dinner (5 to 11 p.m.) and late night service until 1 a.m. seven days a week.
845 Burrard Street, Vancouver, B.C. V6Z 2K6 | 604-642-2900
- Enable Menu:
- Neighborhood: Downtown Vancouver
- Cuisine Type: West Coast
- Dinner Menu Price: $40
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Vegetarian Options Available:
- Appetizer 1: heirloom beets fior di latte, treviso, orange, candied walnut
- Appetizer 2: pacific white shrimp "press" (oceanwise) caper tarragon emulsion, toasted brioche, avocado, old bay
- Appetizer 3: chestnut celery veloute compressed apple, brandy chantilly
- Entree 1: heritage pork smoked and confit shoulder,celery pomme puree, roasted savoy cabbage, grainy mustard emulsion ($5 supplement)
- Entree 2: roasted rockfish salt spring island mussels, fingerling potato, fennel, provencal sauce
- Entree 3: house made rigatoni mushroom ragout, 63 degree egg, grana padano
- Dessert 1: mocha cake gluten free chocolate sponge, mocha cream, chocolate sauce
- Dessert 2: passion fruit mousse coconut cream, raspberry sauce