Boulevard Kitchen & Oyster Bar
- 845 Burrard St
- Vancouver, BC V6Z 2K6
- Phone: 604.642.2900
Vancouver's Boulevard Kitchen & Oyster Bar provides a distinctive showcase for the celebrated culinary vision of Executive Chef Alex Chen and redefines the fine art of dining with subtle, unexpected and playful approaches to cuisine, service and style.
With an innovative approach that blends a respect for the past with a celebration of the present, Chen’s seafood-focused menu is grounded in classical technique and training, while artfully infusing casual West Coast flair and creative hints of his international influences.
From the all-star, front-of-house team led by Director of Operations JP Potters to the acute attention to detail in design to the understated elegance of Chen’s cuisine, Boulevard has set forth an uncompromising standard of excellence that is sure to excite both food-savvy Vancouver residents and visitors alike.
From the stylish dining room, seated oyster bar and craft-cocktail and champagne bar to the vintage-style lounge, private dining room and expansive wrap-around outdoor patio, Boulevard offers guests a wide range of culinary experiences — from early morning to late at night.
A crossroads between a classic, European-styled bistro and contemporary bespoke style, the décor embraces local works of art, natural stone and imported Italian marble, up-cycled and refurbished antique chandeliers, white oak floors, violin veneer paneling and subtle accents of bronze and gold.
COVID-19 Operating Status::
- OPEN WITH REDUCED CAPACITY
- PICK/UP OR DELIVERY AVAILABLE
- COVID-19 Reopen Date Effective: 2020-07-01
- COVID-19 PICK/UP OR DELIVERY AVAILABLE:
- Enable Menu:
- Special Notes: Please order one day in advance for pick up the next day. Hours: Tuesday - Saturday from 11am - 6pm
- Cuisine Type: West Coast
- Price: 61
- Neighborhood: Downtown Vancouver
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Description: For a Perfect Outing Oyama Charcuterie with Olives and Sourdough Duck Confit Cheese, Almonds and Quince Paste Smoked Salmon w Capers, Onion, and Cucumber Potato Salad Farm Greens and Vinaigrette Cherries
Boulevard is a proud supporter of Ocean Wise — a Vancouver Aquarium conservation program that educates and empowers consumers about the issues surrounding sustainable seafood. Ocean Wise works directly with restaurants, markets and suppliers to ensure they have the most current scientific information regarding seafood selections and help them make ocean-friendly buying decisions.