- Fully Accessible:
Seasons Of Operation:
- Enable Menu:
- Special Notes: Please note: Due to our specialized preparation of Dine Out. No substitutions or take out permitted.
- Neighborhood: Yaletown
- Cuisine Type: Japanese
- Dinner Menu Price: $40
- Reservation Status: Sold Out
- Appetizer 1: Kaiseki Appetizer Includes all of the following: Tofu Tamago Custard Matsutake mushroom, green beans, black tobiko, light soy sauce Tuna Yuzu Patty with Ikura and sweet mango Kinuta Maki Salmon, potatoes with Japanese daikon radish, rich tofu sesame cream sauce and gold flake sprinkles.
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: Sake Pairing: Haikkaisan Junmai Ginjo /Wine Pairing:La Stella Pinot Grigio BC VQA
- Entree 1: A signature platter that features the all of the following: Blue Fin Chuo Toro Fresh medium fatty blue fin Tuna with Avocado Madai Fresh red sea bream with shiso leaf. Hotate (Scallop) Aburi Flame torched scallop with sweet citrus miso sauce Wild Sockeye Jalapeno Aburi "Hakozushi" Sockeye salmon layered with sushi rice, box pressed, flame torched, and topped with jalapeño slices Toro Red Chili Aburi "Hakozushi" Albacore toro marinated in Junmai sake & miso, layered with sushi rice, box pressed, flame torched, and topped with red chilli and key lime slivers. Anago Nigiri Salt water sea eel, soft texture and natural sweetness Kisu Tempura Crispy and juicy Japanese whiting fish with truffle salt Crunchy Filo Prawns Tiger prawn wrapped in fine filo dough, lightly fried and served with hollandaise dipping sauce. Omaskase Mystery Additional chef choice surprise that features both uniqueness and freshness And Grilled AAA Angus Ribeye & Foie Gras Slightly breaded with Japanese daikon radish, vegetables, and mashed potatoes in specialty red wine and teriyaki hybrid sauce.
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: Sake Pairing: Taka Ginjo Yamadanishiki/ Wine Pairing: Clos Du Soleil Capella Sauv/Sem BC VQA
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: Sake Pairing: Meikyoshisui Junmai Daiginjo/ Wine Pairing: Clos Du Soleil Syrah BC VQA
- Dessert 1: Yuzu Lemon Tart Fresh berries, raspberry sorbet with lemon yuzu and red fruit drizzle. Delightful Sin
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: Sake Pairing: Kozaemon Umaji Yuzu Sake/ Wine Pairing: Quails Gate Dry Riesling BC VQA