- 101-1505 2nd Ave West
- Vancouver, BC V6H 3Y4
- Phone: 604-734-4488 , Toll Free: 800.416.4040
Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts offers diploma granting Culinary Arts, Baking & Pastry Arts and WSET certifications alongside our Bistro 101 and Bakery 101.
Our Culinary Centre is open to the public providing hands-on cooking classes, WSET & Cicerone certification, as well as themed & private cooking classes and corporate team building plus, catering opportunities. We offer a Chef led food fact tour of Granville Island.
Bistro 101's three-course prix fixe menu prepared by tomorrow’s next great chefs is award winning.
Lunch Mon–Fri.: 11:30AM-2PM | Dinner 6PM-9PM
Bakery 101 serves daily fresh Artisan breads, pastries and specialty desserts plus savoury selections perfect for lunch or dinner.
Bakery 101 bakeshop hours are: Monday to Sunday from 8:00AM - 6:00PM.
Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts, Bistro 101 & Bakery 101 are located at the entrance to Granville Island and have enjoyed a habour view since 1997.
Special Features: Ocean Wise Program member, Granville Island Harbour View, Wheelchair Access and Free Parking.
- Fully Accessible:
- Free Parking:
- Group Bookings:
- Group Rates:
- Maximum Group Size: 60
Seasons Of Operation:
- Year Last Renovated: 2014
- Year Opened: 1997
- Buy Out:
- Largest Private Room Capacity: 60
- Max Capacity Banquet: 60
- Max Capacity Reception: 90
- Total Number of Private Rooms: 8
- Total Restaurant/Nightclub Capacity: 90
- Exhibits Space 1
- Description Bistro 101 is our fine-dining restaurant and has been host to private party buy-outs as well as, host to numerous fundraising events. 1 or more of our 8 professional culinary kitchens can host hands-on team building cooking classes with option to dine in our restaurant space. Minimum booking size is 12pp - Maximum sit-down 60pp. Pending availability. Full information regarding our variety of booking opportunities is listed on our website under the 'Catering & Group Events' tab. Our institute is also fully licensed.
- Largest Room 60
- Total Sq. Ft. 13
- Reception Capacity 90
- Space Notes Audio video requests can be accommodated. Free Parking. Granville Island Habour views. Glass windows looking into our professional kitchens allow our Bistro 101 guests a glimpse into the culinary training of our students.
- Banquet Capacity 50
- Number of Rooms 8
- Classroom Capacity 8