- 101 - 1505 2nd Ave West
- Vancouver, BC V6H 3Y4
- Phone: 604.734.0101 , Toll Free: 800.416.4040
Proudly our Bistro 101 has received many accolades over the years, featuring seasonal and gourmet three-course prix fixe menus prepared by tomorrow’s next great chefs. Guided by our team of talented, dedicated and passionate Chef Instructors our students enjoy small class sizes, comprehensive hands-on training as well as, many culinary opportunities outside of our professional kitchens.
Bistro 101 restaurant hours are: Lunch Monday to Friday from 11:30AM - 2:00PM and for Dinner 6:00PM - 9:00PM. (Closed Saturday and Sunday and all statutory holidays)
Bakery 101 bakeshop hours are: Monday to Saturday from 9:00AM - 5:00PM. (Excluding statutory holidays and all Saturdays of a long weekend)
Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts, Bistro 101 & Bakery 101 are located at the entrance to Granville Island and have enjoyed a habour view since 1997.
Our Culinary Centre is open to the public providing short culinary programs that include hands-on cooking classes, WSET & Cicerone certification, teen cooking classes as well as a variety of themed cooking classes including corporate team building, private bookings and catering opportunities.
Dining Average Cost: $22 - $35
Private Dining: Reception - 60 Seated / 100 Standing
Dining Style: Fine Dining
Special Features: Granville Island Harbour View, Wheelchair Access, Private Parties & Free Parking
- Fully Accessible:
Seasons Of Operation:
- Year Opened: 1997
- Year Last Renovated: 2014
- Maximum Group Size: 60
- Free Parking:
- Group Bookings:
- Group Rates:
- Total Restaurant/Nightclub Capacity: 60
- Total Number of Private Rooms: 8
- Largest Private Room Capacity: 60
- Max Capacity Banquet: 50
- Max Capacity Reception: 90
- Buy Out:
- Exhibits Space 1
- Description Bistro 101 is our fine-dining restaurant and has been host to private party buy-outs as well as, host to numerous fundraising events. 1 or more of our 8 professional culinary kitchens can host hands-on team building cooking classes with option to dine in our restaurant space. Minimum booking size is 12pp - Maximum sit-down 60pp. Pending availability. Full information regarding our variety of booking opportunities is listed on our website under the 'Catering & Group Events' tab. Our institute is also fully licensed.
- Largest Room 60
- Total Sq. Ft. 13
- Reception Capacity 90
- Space Notes Audio video requests can be accommodated. Free Parking. Granville Island Habour views. Glass windows looking into our professional kitchens allow our Bistro 101 guests a glimpse into the culinary training of our students.
- Banquet Capacity 50
- Number of Rooms 8
- Classroom Capacity 8