Biercraft Bistro - Cambie
- 3305 Cambie Street
- Vancouver, BC V5Z 2W6
- Phone: 604.874.6900
In the heart of the Cambie Village — along the newly opened Canada Line, BierCraft Bistro offers a fantastic selection of Belgian and Craft Beers along with a mouth-watering menu, great service and value.
With over 50 years of restaurant experience between them, Dean Mallel and Don Farion opened Incendio, their first restaurant together, in 1996. Offering Vancouverites delicious hand made brick oven pizza and fresh pasta at a reasonable price, the Gastown location was followed by Kitsilano’s Incendio West in October of 2001.
With the success of the Incendio restaurants, Dean and Don decided to share their love and passion for Belgian and craft beer and opened the first BierCraft location on Commercial Drive in June of 2005 – BierCraft Tap and Tapas. They quickly built a reputation as the place to find a great meal whilst enjoying beers from around the world, served with the care and attention they deserve. Seeing an opportunity to establish themselves in another great Vancouver neighbourhood, BierCraft Bistro was opened on Cambie Street in May of 2009. Expanding upon the tapas menu, BierCraft Bistro offers a menu featuring appetizers, main courses and desserts using fresh, seasonal and local ingredients, allowing them to maintain great quality at an exceptional value.
Dean and Don’s passion for quality food and beer continue to drive them to improve and expand upon an already well established restaurant concept. They look forward to seeing you at any or all of the BierCraft locations.
- Fully Accessible:
- Neighborhood: Cambie Street / Fairview
- Cuisine Type: Canadian
- Dinner Menu Price: $30
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Vegetarian Options Available:
- Appetizer 1: Baked Brie - Double cream brie cheese, cracked pepper, brandy-fig, compote, crostini
- Appetizer 2: Marinier Mussels - Local mussels, white wine, shallots, garlic, butter, herbs
- Appetizer 3: Beet Arugula Salad - Orange and rosemary roasted beets, baby arugula, herbed goat cheese, olive oil
- Entree 1: Chicken Schnitzel - Breaded chicken breast, buttermilk mash, wild mushroom gravy, warmed cabbage and sauerkraut salad
- Entree 2: Seafood Bouillabaisse - Prawns, mussels, rockfish, nugget potato, fennel, tomato-saffron broth, roast garlic baguette
- Entree 3: Sofrito Linguini - Basil and tarragon sofrito, white wine butter sauce, chili oil, lemon zest, your choice of baby shrimp or roasted vegetables
- Dessert 1: Flourless Chocolate Torte - gluten free chocolate cake, creme anglaise, chocolate sauce
- Dessert 2: Sticky Toffee Pudding - warm date toffee, sticky coconut topping, caramel sauce
- Dessert 3: Pear-Tequila Mousse - pear mousse, agave-tequila creme, sage syrup