- 1006 Granville St
- Vancouver, BC V6B 6K4
- Phone: 604 605 4344
The Belmont is open Tuesday through Saturday, 5pm - 2am and offers an exceptional tapas menu at great value every night until midnight. The venue often plays host to live showcases, from burlesque and dance performances to live entertainers, charitable fundraisers and corporate special events. Once the moon comes out and the street is bustling, The Belmont turns into the ultimate after dinner party spot with local talented DJs on the tables, live music on the stage, and impeccable service all around.
The Belmont is the perfect backdrop for your next special occasion or private booking. For further information on reservations, bookings or any other general inquiries please contact us: email@example.com.
- Hearing Accessible:
- Partially Accessible:
Seasons Of Operation:
- Year Opened: 2014
- Year Last Renovated: 2014
- Maximum Group Size: 200
- Group Bookings:
- Group Rates:
- Total Restaurant/Nightclub Capacity: 200
- Total Number of Private Rooms: 2
- Largest Private Room Capacity: 200
- Less than 10 min walk from Convention Centre:
- Max Capacity Banquet: 150
- Max Capacity Reception: 200
- Buy Out:
- Live Entertainment:
- Enable Menu:
- Special Notes: Hours of Operation: Wednesday - Sunday 5 PM - 2 AM Please call 604-605-4340 for reservations
- Neighborhood: Downtown Vancouver
- Cuisine Type: West Coast
- Dinner Menu Price: $30
- Lunch Menu Price: NA
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Gluten-Free Options Available:
- Appetizer 1: Puy Lentil Salad - Roquefort, roasted beetroot, truffle balsamic dressing.
- Appetizer 2: Bread Basket and Dips- Assorted warm bread, house-made spinach and artichoke dip, hummus, aged balsamic & olive oil.
- Entree 1: Braised Shortrib - Wild mushroom, potato puree.
- Entree 2: Three Artisanal Sausages- Housemade condiments, pretzel bread.
- Entree 3: Black Cod Fillet - Miso and grapefruit, spicy slaw.
- Dessert 1: Chocolate Fondue for one or two - Fresh and dried fruits, marshmallow, pound cake, biscotti.
- Dessert 2: Burnt Honey Pecorino on cedar, baguette slices.