- 1 West Cordova
- Vancouver, BC V6B 1C8
- Phone: 604.974.1147
Bauhaus sets a new standard for refined dining in Vancouver. Owned by German film director Uwe Boll, the award-winning restaurant is known for its modern take on German cuisine and exceptional service. The fresh and nuanced flavours of the dishes are built on the philosophy of transforming classic German cuisine into a contemporary form.
Located in Gastown, Vancouver’s oldest neighbourhoods, the restaurant features original reclaimed brick and stone as a backdrop for the minimalistic urban Bauhaus-style design.
- Fully Accessible:
- Hearing Accessible:
Seasons Of Operation:
- Year Opened: 2015
- Year Last Renovated: 2015
- Maximum Group Size: 120
- Coach Parking:
- Group Bookings:
- Group Rates:
- Total Restaurant/Nightclub Capacity: 120
- Largest Private Room Capacity: 120
- Less than 10 min walk from Convention Centre:
- Max Capacity Banquet: 120
- Max Capacity Reception: 120
- Buy Out:
- Distance from Convention Centre (Kms): 1.3
- AAA Diamond: 5
- Canada Select Star: 5
- Special Notes: Bauhaus Restaurant is Vancouver’s newest award-wining upscale dining experience, delivering innovative techniques, fresh flavours, and exceptional service. The a la carte menu reflects a contemporary approach to German classic cuisine, while the seasonal tasting menu showcases modern European fare. Located in Gastown, the restaurant is housed inside one of Vancouver’s most unique historic buildings, The Boulder Hotel, which was originally built in 1890. Over the last 100 years, the building has gone through many changes, from its early days as a saloon, to a bank, and, finally, a hotel. Led by Vancouver designer Andrea Greenway, we have designed the restaurant to work within this historic space, featuring a dining room, a large lounge area, and an open-concept kitchen.
- Neighborhood: Gastown
- Cuisine Type: European
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Gluten-Free Options Available:
- Vegetarian Options Available:
- Description Whether you are looking for an intimate space for fifteen or a beautiful venue for up to 120 guests, Bauhaus is the perfect choice for any season. Offering seasonally crafted menus from our Executive Chef, as well as an exemplary wine list and bespoke cocktails menu.
- Largest Room 2000
- Total Sq. Ft. 2000
- Reception Capacity 120
- Space Notes Our beautiful space consists of over 2000 square feet of dining space, easily transformed for a reception style event or elegant seated dinner. An exclusive buy out allows for a canape reception on arrival, open bar with option of a ‘bespoke cocktail’, followed by a seated dinner masterly crafted. Should your event require a smaller space, we offer semi-private dining for groups up to 18 guests, or, opt for a fabulous dining experience in our main restaurant with an allocated space.
- Theatre Capacity 120
- Banquet Capacity 120
- Large floor Plan PDF Large floor Plan PDF