Guests will be seated at a family style long table and enjoy a beautifully crafted 4-course traditional German menu. This long table dinner is inspired by Tim Schulte's childhood memories of his family in Germany eating every meal together. Guests will be seated at a family style long table and enjoy a beautifully crafted 4-course menu with your choice of a BC & German wine pairing. *Price includes taxes, gratuity and ticketing service charges. Please note that once you select which seating you wish to attend, you… more
- 1 West Cordova
- Vancouver, BC V6B 1C8
- Phone: 604.974.1147
Bauhaus Restaurant is an award-winning German restaurant owned by German-born filmmaker Uwe Boll, located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. The restaurant offers two crafted menus, Chef Tasting Menu, and German Classic Menu.
Bauhaus Restaurant was inspired by the early 20th-century design movement "Bauhaus" translated to "construction house" which was famous for its unique approach to architecture and design where every form has a function. Using these principles for each dish on the menu, the chefs at Bauhaus source only the best quality ingredients, staying true to their form and matching them with flavors that all have a function on the plate.
The Chef Tasting Menu is offered in four or six courses and is an example of the pure excellence of German craftsmanship; it's luxurious and high-end with extreme attention to every detail. Considering how close Germany is to Italy, France, Austria, Spain you can see influences from all these rich culinary countries within the tasting menu dishes while creating its own genuinely unique style. Each plate tells a story, and the menu is designed to take you on a culinary journey.
The second menu we offer is the German Classic menu which is a take on traditional German cuisine; this menu has the heart of a German grandmothers kitchen.
- Fully Accessible:
- Hearing Accessible:
Seasons Of Operation:
- Year Opened: 2015
- Year Last Renovated: 2015
- Maximum Group Size: 120
- Coach Parking:
- Group Bookings:
- Group Rates:
- Total Restaurant/Nightclub Capacity: 120
- Largest Private Room Capacity: 120
- Less than 10 min walk from Convention Centre:
- Max Capacity Banquet: 120
- Max Capacity Reception: 120
- Buy Out:
- Distance from Convention Centre (Kms): 1.3
- AAA Diamond: 5
- Canada Select Star: 5
- Description Whether you are looking for an intimate space for fifteen or a beautiful venue for up to 120 guests, Bauhaus is the perfect choice for any season. Offering seasonally crafted menus from our Executive Chef, as well as an exemplary wine list and bespoke cocktails menu.
- Largest Room 2000
- Total Sq. Ft. 2000
- Reception Capacity 120
- Space Notes Our beautiful space consists of over 2000 square feet of dining space, easily transformed for a reception style event or elegant seated dinner. An exclusive buy out allows for a canape reception on arrival, open bar with option of a ‘bespoke cocktail’, followed by a seated dinner masterly crafted. Should your event require a smaller space, we offer semi-private dining for groups up to 18 guests, or, opt for a fabulous dining experience in our main restaurant with an allocated space.
- Theatre Capacity 120
- Banquet Capacity 120
- Large floor Plan PDF Large floor Plan PDF
Join Bauhaus Restaurant’s Executive Chef Team, Tim Schulte and David Mueller, in welcoming Dusseldorf’s Michelin Star Chef, Sascha Stemberg of Haus Stemberg. Haus Stemberg @ Bauhaus Restaurant Presented by Aeroplan Produced by Tourism Vancouver and sponsored by Air Canada, The Westin Bayshore Vancouver and Bauhaus Restaurant *ALL Inclusive – includes welcome beverage, multi-course dinner, tax, gratuity and ticketing fees. Please note there are two ticket options: with or without wine pairings. This event offers a… more