Banana Leaf Malaysian Cuisine on Robson
- 1779 Robson Street
- Vancouver, BC V6G 1C9
- Phone: 604.569.3363
Step out of Vancouver and into the warm heart of Malaysia at Banana Leaf, where we serve the finest of Malaysian flavours. Malaysian cuisine is a celebration of the best that Southeast Asia has to offer, a sample of culinary inspiration from Indonesia, India, Thailand, and China. Come try our crunchy sambal green beans, fluffy roti canai, creamy Rendang beef, spicy satay, and delicious Singapore chili crab. Our cheerful atmosphere, friendly service, colourful traditional décor, and excellent prices add up to a dining experience to remember. Come see why we’re the best Malaysian restaurant in Vancouver.
- Special Notes: All dishes are included. No substitution. $12 per person for all 3 wine tasting.
- Neighborhood: West End, English Bay
- Cuisine Type: Malaysian
- Dinner Menu Price: $20
- Reservation Status: Accepting Reservations
- Appetizer 1: Nyonya Beef Lettuce Wrap and Crispy Calamari in Sweet & Chili sauce
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: 3oz. Banana Leaf Signature White
- Entree 1: Abundance of Seafood in Cumin Coconut Sauce and Boneless Chicken in 10 Veggie & 10 Spices And Turmeric rice
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: 3oz. Banana Leaf Signature Red
- Dessert 1: Pandan Coconut Panna Cotta
- BC VQA Wine/Beverage Pairing: 3oz. Elephant Island Framboise Fortified