Photo credit: The Burrard
Vancouver's Festival Season Sweepstakes
This Festival Season, come on over for a unique jaunt that reaches across centuries. Check in and stay two nights at The Burrard, a converted motor inn from the 1950s with a relaxed vibe right downtown. Then, head across False Creek to enjoy Shakespearian works from the 1590s with Bard on the Beach, where creative interpretations of classics that retain all of their original depth and language are performed in custom-built tents on the waterfront. And what’s a beverage that has endured through the ages, that will make the trip even more festive? Beer, of course. Wrap up your stay with a Vancouver Brewery Tour. We’ll even provide some coffee to brighten you up later.
- Two nights accommodation at The Burrard
- Two premium tickets to a Bard on the Beach mainstage play
- Two picnic meals to enjoy before Bard on the Beach
- Seats for two on a Vancouver Brewery Tour
- $50 Gift Card to Elysian Coffee
Summary of Rules:
- Prize is valid from July 1, 2017 – June 30, 2018 (subject to availability and blackout dates).
- Contest closes at 11:59:59 PM PST, June 30, 2017.
- The winner will be selected randomly from all eligible entrants and will be notified by email within 15 business days of the contest close date.
- The contest is open to all legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of 19 years, and is open to all legal residents of the United States (excluding Florida), 21 years of age or older at the contest start date.
- Note: Only one entry per person allowed. Multiple entries will result in disqualification.
- See full sweepstakes rules & regulations.