VanDusen Botanical Garden: 10th Annual Great A-Maze-ing Egg Hunt
- March 30, 2018 - April 1, 2018
- Recurring weekly on Sunday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: VanDusen Garden
- 5151 Oak St
- Vancouver, BC V6M 4H1
Friday, March 30, Saturday, March 31 & Sunday, April 1, 2018
Tickets go on sale on March 1, 2018
Four sessions to choose from per day:
9:00 am - 10:00 am
10:00 am - 11:00 am
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Rain or shine
5251 Oak St, Vancouver
Spring is just around the corner and the Easter Bunny is getting excited for the 10th Annual A-Maze-ing Egg Hunt at VanDusen Botanical Garden! He is busy mapping out the different hunt zones in and around our Maze and preparing the chocolate treats to reward the hard working egg hunter. Hang out and enjoy some fun activities or check out the yummy food selections and explore the beauties in our 55 acre garden.
Get your tickets early because space is limited for this ever popular sold out event, recommended for children between 0 – 8 yrs old.
- This is an outdoor event and takes place rain or shine
- All children, regardless of age, require a ticket to actively participate in the Egg Hunt
- The Egg Hunt requires family participation and some walking, we suggest one Guardian per one or two children
- Bring your own Basket.
- This is a parent led event, we suggest one Adult/Senior per one or two children.
Child Participation Fee $15.00
( $15.00 + $0.75 GST + $2.25 s/c = $18.00 total)
Any child 0 to 8 years-old participating (i.e. collecting eggs, receiving chocolate after the egg hunt) in this special event will require a ticket.
Adult Entrance Fee $11.00
($11.00 + $0.55 GST + $2.25 s/c = $13.80 total)
Senior Entrance Fee $8.25
($8.25 + $0.41 GST + $2.00 s/c = $10.66 total)
Member Adult/Senior $6.25 - Must show valid membership at the Gate for entry
($6.25 + $0.31 GST + $2.00 s/c = $8.56 total)
Order by phone:
604.684.2787 x2 or toll-free 1.877.840.0457
Call Centre Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm
Additional $5 per order