Valentine’s Day After Hours at the Vancouver Aquarium
- February 14, 2020
- Times: Friday, February 14th 2020 at 7:00pm
- Location: The Vancouver Aquarium
- 845 Avison Way
- Administration Building
- Vancouver, BC V6G 3E2
- Admission: Regular: $38 | Member: $30 | VIP Ticket: $55 | Member VIP: $44
- Phone: 604.659.3474
Ever wondered what goes down when animals get down? Come along to Valentine’s Day After Hours at the Vancouver Aquarium and learn all about the romantic side of the animal kingdom. So, grab your sole mate and enjoy an unforgettable evening:
- Listen to live music by Canadian singer-songwriter Melanie Dekker.
- Fascinating talks and shows including: How They Do It On The Discovery Channel with our veterinary staff, I Chews You: How Sharks Make Their Move and Fornication Relations in BC waters.
- Everyone loves a date at the movies! Check out A Reef Reborn 4D in our amazing 4D theatre.
- Oh là là! Get romantic as you gaze at our 13-foot Eiffel Tower covered in lights, and grab some mini French pastries.
- You can now get married at After Hours! Shing Weddings & Eternity Moments will be hosting pop-up wedding ceremonies throughout the evening. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Can’t find a sitter? Our experienced Children & Youth team will be hosting fun, educational evening programs for your kids while you enjoy date night. Extra charges apply – contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Regular and VIP tickets are now on sale – get them while you can, this event is known to sell out!
VIP tickets include:
- Early Entry @ 6:00pm to explore our Canaccord Gallery
- Exclusive Wet Lab Access
- Private Access to Theater Reproduction Talk (ONLY between 6 and 7pm)
- ‘Tier-up’ at the Bar all night (Premium Spirit upgrade)
- 10% off food
Photo ID is required for entry.
Tickets are available online only. No tickets available for purchase at the door.
All ticket sales are final.
Membership cards will be required for member-priced ticket holders.
Friday, February 14th 2020 at 7:00pm
The Vancouver Aquarium, Vancouver BC
For more information, please visit here
845 Avison Way