The Dark Secrets of Stanley Park Tour
- September 15, 2021 - November 28, 2021
- Recurring weekly on Sunday, Wednesday, Saturday
- Times: From: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Location: Meet in front of the Whale fountain by the Vancouver Aquarium
- 845 Avison Way
- Vancouver, V6G 3E2
- Admission: $29 Adult/$26 Students & Seniors
Discover the jaw-dropping beauty – and sinister stories – of Stanley Park. Behind those majestic forests, picturesque gardens and stunning beaches lies a history of hidden graveyards, shocking crime scenes, and the ghostly lore of Deadman’s Island.
Meet in front of the Whale fountain by the Vancouver Aquarium
Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays 10:00am - 12:00pm
Reservations are required, to book please visit the website.
845 Avison Way