- April 11, 2019
- Times: Thursday, April 11th 2019
- Location: Stanley Park Japanese Monument, Vancouver, BC V6G 3E2
- Admission: FREE
Spring Lights A mesmerizing and fleeting media arts installation by local artists; each year is a unique experience.
Due to popular demand, this event has been extended for 3 days!
About: Hfour is an experiential studio. From interactive artworks to gigantic festival activations and everywhere in between, Hfour creates memorable experiences with forward-thinking partners.
To those attending please be mindful and respectful of the park and leave the environment as beautiful as when you arrived, disposing of your garbage responsibly.
Check out springlights.ca for more info!
Bus 19 stops right outside the event venue.
If you are coming from W. Georgia, take Stanley Park exit:
1) At the roundabout, head towards Malkin Bowl
2) Drive pass Rose Garden and pass the Akebono Cherry Trees
3) Drive pass the Stanley Park Pavilion to the pay parking lot
Once off the bus/car is parked:
1) Head NE towards the Stanley Park Japanese Monument. You should see the illuminated trees peeking through!