Secrets of Stanley Park Walking Tour
- June 28, 2017 - November 29, 2017
- Recurring weekly on Wednesday, Saturday
- Times: From: 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM
- Location: Meet at Whale Fountain outside Vancouver Aquarium in Stanley Park
- 845 Avison Way
- Vancouver, BC V6G 3E2
- Admission: $25 adults/$22 students+seniors
- Phone: 604.227.7570
- Contact: (604) 227-7570
Wednesdays and Saturdays 2:00 PM
Whale Fountain outside Vancouver Aquarium in Stanley Park, Vancouver
Discover the secrets of Vancouver's legendary Stanley Park. With a professional Forbidden Vancouver storyteller as your guide, you'll explore the world-famous seawall, hidden corners, and wild forested trails. On the way you'll see famous crime scenes, glittering downtown vistas, historic totem poles, secret cemeteries, bizarre public art, and colossal old growth trees. You'll also hear the true stories of why the park was opened, how the Lion's Gate Bridge was built, and the what really went down on Deadman's Island.
Suitable for ages 14 and over. Tour is 2 and a half hours.
For more information and to reserve your spot please visit forbiddenvancouver.ca
845 Avison Way