Sakura Days Japan Fair
- April 13, 2019 - April 14, 2019
- Recurring daily
- Times: Saturday, April 13th 2019 from 11:00am to 7:00pm & Sunday, April 14th 2019 from 11:00am to 5:00pm
- Location: VanDusen Botanical Garden
- 5251 Oak Street
- Vancouver, BC V6M 4H1
- Admission: Ticket Event
JTB International & Silkway Travel
Sakura Days Japan Fair is presented by the Japan Fair Association of Vancouver (JFAV), the all-volunteer organizing committee of this two-day event, as part of the Vancouver Cherry Blossom Festival and hosted by VanDusen Botanical Garden.
Vendor Application: Vendors and performers who would like to participate in Sakura Days Japan Fair, please complete the appropriate online application form here: ONLINE FORM
Experience the special ritual of the Japanese tea ceremony, culinary demonstrations, enjoy Japanese festival food, sample premium sake, guided Tree Talks and Walks to the cherry trees, and haiku readings. We also have hands-on workshops and try your hand at calligraphy, origami and other Japanese arts and crafts demonstrations.
Event tickets will be sold beginning mid-March online and at VanDusen Botanical Garden.
Early bird tickets are available online or in person at VanDusen Botanical Garden during garden hours. Tickets are available at the door but you will have to wait in a longer line-up to enter. Children under the age of 3 are free.
VanDusen Members: All member tickets must be purchased in person at VanDusen either before (beginning March 15) or on the day of the event, with a valid membership card for reduced rates.
- Print out your ticket or have your ticket available on your mobile device
- Online ticket holders must enter through the Advance/Online/Member/Media door on the day of the event. Please DO NOT wait in the general ticket purchasing line up
- Each ticket is good for all day entry to the event on EITHER April 13 OR April 14, 2019
- If you would like to attend both days, you need to purchase two tickets/person
- No pets allowed
- Parking is very limited, please TravelSmart.
- This event is wheelchair accessible
- Many vendors are cash only. ATM on site
- This is a rain or shine event. NO REFUNDS
5251 Oak Street