Presentation House Theatre presents So, How Should I Be?
- October 18, 2018 - October 28, 2018
- Recurring weekly on Sunday, Thursday, Saturday
- Times: 7:30 pm Thursday, 1:00 pm & 4:00 pm Weekends
- Location: Presentation House Theatre
- 333 Chesterfield Avenue
- North Vancouver, BC V7M 3G9
Angie (Orange) has a secret. She has learned how to make herself lighter, even float. What happens when she ends up leaving the earth into outer space? Can she survive? An exploration of the impact that social and mass media, community, friends and family has on our body image.
Everyone aged 10+
A Presentation House Theatre Production
Written by Linda A. Carson
Featuring Joel Grinke, Manami Hara and Ilana Zackon
Thursday October 18 - Sunday October 28, 2018
7:30 pm Thursday, 1:00 pm & 4:00 pm Weekends
Presentation House Theatre, North Vancouver
For tickets and more information please visit phtheatre.org