Halloween at the Vancouver Aquarium
- October 14, 2019 - October 31, 2019
- Recurring daily
- Times: Monday, October 14th - Thursday, October 31st 2019
- Location: Vancouver Aquarium
- 845 Avison Way
- Vancouver, BC V6G 3E2
- Admission: : Adult: $38 | Senior / Student: $30 | Child (4 – 12): $21 | Child (0 – 4): $0
- Phone: 604.659.3474
Feeling brave? Come face-to-face with all of the Spooktacular creatures here at the Vancouver Aquarium, including spiders, snakes and bats. Check out our special Halloween programs and learn all about the world’s creepiest creatures.
- 50% off for youth and children at admissions just for wearing a costume* so dress to impress on October 26 & 27th!
- Scared of snakes? Conquer your Ophidiophobia during a Meet a Snake program.
- Sharks have one of the scariest reputations in the ocean, but are they as dangerous as people think? Learn all about this amazing creature during daily shark talks.
- If terror isn’t your thing, enjoy daily otter feeds, stellar sea lion shows and bring the little ones to enjoy story-time.
- Dive into a world of giant swirling schools, majestic sea turtles, and eye-popping life as we celebrate the triumph of a reef and a community in our new 4-D movie, A Reef Reborn 4 -D.
*Offer valid on October 26 & 27, 2019 for youth and children under 18 years old. Not valid with any other offer. No cash value. Offer not available online or at self-serve kiosk.
Monday, October 14th - Thursday, October 31st 2019
Vancouver Aquarium, Vancouver BC
For more information, please visit here
845 Avison Way