Celebrate Canada’s 150th with FlyOver Canada!
- July 1, 2017 - July 2, 2017
- Recurring daily
- Times: From: 09:30 AM to 10:00 PM
- 201 - 999 Canada Place Way
- Vancouver, V6C 3E1
- Phone: 604.620.8455
What better way to celebrate Canada’s 150 birthday than with an exhilarating flight from Canada’s east to west coast? Sit down, strap in and take flight over our amazing land and its people. FlyOver Canada’s virtual ride and sensory technology lets you soar over mountaintops, breathe in pine forests and feel the mist from waterfalls. FlyOver Canada is located in the heart of Vancouver’s Canada Day celebrations at Canada Place and is open from 9:30 am to 10 pm with rides commencing every 15 minutes. The flight crew at FlyOver Canada will be making this an extra special day for visitors with a wacky Canadian themed selfie station, including special Canada 150 prizes.
Due to high demand on Canada Day weekend, July 1 & July 2, 2017, only FastLane (timed admission) tickets will be accepted to ensure wait times for guests are kept to a minimum. We recommend guests purchase tickets in advance, as FastLane tickets sell out early, at www.FlyOverCanada.com.
Important for guests to note:
- Entry to FlyOver Canada after 6 pm requires a pre-purchased ticket and is through Vancouver Convention Centre’s East lobby.
- Guests of all ages are welcome; children must be at least 102cm (40″) tall to participate in the ride.