Canada Day Drumming
- July 1, 2019
- Times: Monday, July 1st 2019
- Location: Creekside Park
- 1455 Quebec Street & Terminal Avenue
- Vancouver, BC V6G 1Z4
Following the Canada Day Drumming Celebration, the Legacy 150 Celebrations Society is excited to showcase the 3rd annual Canada Day Drumming Celebration!
This FREE, FAMILY-FRIENDLY event welcomes both local residents and world visitors to celebrate Canada’s birthday and the cultural diversity in this country we call home!
- 10:00am Opening ceremonies National simultaneous drumming across eleven Canadian cities and five time zones broadcast LIVE on Facebook and YouTube.
- 11am (PDT)* Vancouver 11am (PDT) Kamloops, Barkerville, Kelowna, Prince George 12pm (MDT) Regina 1pm (CDT) Winnipeg 2pm (EDT) Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal 3pm (ADT) Halifax
* PDT = Pacific Daylight Time
A Truly National Guinness World Record™ attempt for “Largest Group Drum Roll (multiple venues)” through Live feed with a minimum of 1,683 drummers.
Throughout the day - multicultural drumming stage performances, booth activities, giveaway prizes, children’s pavilion, food trucks, and more.
NOW CALLING FOR DRUMMERS to join our Guinness World Record attempt drum circle, join here. Please visit www.canadadaydrumming.com for more.
Monday, July 1st 2019
Creekside Park, Vancouver BC
For more information, please visit here
1455 Quebec Street & Terminal Avenue