ActSafe Event Safety Conference
- Times: Starting: 07:00 PM
- Location: Delta Burnaby Hotel & Conference Centre
- 4331 Dominion Street
- Burnaby, BC V5G 1C7
- Admission: $200.00
- Phone: 604.733.4682
The Actsafe Event Safety Conference is taking place February 20th & 21st at the Delta Burnaby Hotel and Conference Centre.
The two day event focuses on live event safety and will begin with a welcome gala dinner featuring a keynote presentation by Rick Antonson (former CEO of Tourism Vancouver), on the evening of Monday February 20th, followed by a full day of sessions on Tuesday February 21st.
Sessions include a discussion on fatigue, keeping to code, site planning, risk assessments, medical planning, how to handle violence in the workplace and many, many more. The conference is also a great opportunity for people to network with members of the performing arts community and live event industry, learn from one another and maybe meet some future clients!
The Full Conference Pass will give you access to everything at the conference, including;
- The welcome gala dinner featuring a keynote presentation by Rick Antonson and entertainment by the hugely popular Vancouver TheatreSports League
- All sessions on Tuesday February 21st. These include a variety of 90 minute panel discussions, workshops, interactive seminars and lectures.
- Lunch on Tuesday February 21st.
- Refreshments served during the 2 coffee breaks on Tuesday
- Access to the event’s Trade Show, ongoing throughout the day.
View the conference program here.
Tickets can be purchased online.
To learn more about the sessions and get full conference details visit actsafeconference.ca.