2018 Christmas Classics Market Tour
- December 2, 2018 - December 30, 2018
- Recurring weekly on Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Times: From: 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Location: Tour meets at Edible Canada Bistro
- 1596 Johnston Street
- Vancouver, BC V6H 3R9
- Admission: $56.99 CAD
- Phone: 604-295-8844
Gather with friends and family on Granville Island for a cozy Winter morning of festive flavours, adorable artisan shops, and magical holiday atmosphere!
The Christmas Classics Market Tour is a full serving of Granville Island’s holiday charm. From Morning Mimosas to Gingerbread Donuts, this is an all-inclusive holiday breakfast at the Public Market and beyond, featuring festive foods that chefs and foodies wait all year to enjoy!
Between bites of Cranberry Bread, Chocolate Truffle Cookies, and seasonal charcuterie, you’ll explore local shops dazzling with holiday lights and one-of-a-kind gifts. You'll also find out how chefs and experts shop at Public Market during the holidays (and how you can do it, too)!
You’ll have an amazing meal, a charming local guide, and perhaps even discover a new holiday tradition!
The Christmas Classics Market Tour includes:
- A full meal - a progressive breakfast from 8+ vendors at Public Market and beyond
- A 2-hour festive walking tour of Granville Island, Net Loft and the Public Market
- Mascarpone French Toast and a Morning Mimosa (must be 19+)
- Holiday breads, seasonal meats, Winter cheeses, and more
- Gingerbread donuts
- Small-group format ensures a personalized experience
Bonus: Get exclusive discounts for places like Oyama Sausage Company, The Lemon Square, Edible Canada, AND some of city’s top holiday activities, like the Vancouver Christmas Market!
Sunday, December 2nd - Sunday, December 30th 2018 from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Tour meets at Edible Canada Bistro, Vancouver BC
Vancouver Foodie Tours is a locally-owned walking food tour company that believes that eating and drinking is the best way to experience a city. The company’s “Foodie Headquarters” are located on Granville Island! They are Vancouver’s #1 Rated Tour TripAdvisor and a Forbes Top 9 Food Tour in the World. Learn more about Vancouver Foodie Tours at www.foodietours.ca.
1596 Johnston Street