Dine OutSide Registration for Restaurants and Venues/Attractions
Tourism Vancouver is thrilled to launch Dine Out Vancouver Festival’s first summer-time food & drink promotion: Dine OutSide. In collaboration with several of Vancouver’s BIAs, this month-long promotion is proposed to encourage Metro Vancouverites to shift habits developed over the last 4 months of the pandemic and encourage them to find comfort in frequenting restaurants in person once again.
This promotion is a one-time opportunity and is separate from the regular Dine Out Vancouver Festival which happens in January – noting that registration for Dine OutSide is separate from DOVF.
Dine OutSide runs August 21 – September 21 – encompassing the last month of summer. There is no registration fee to participate.
Registration Deadline: Wednesday July 22, 2020.
Offer Submission Deadline: Friday, July 31, 2020.
Marketing Campaign Launch and Reservations Being: Tuesday, August 10, 2020
Dine OutSide Promotional Period: Saturday August 21 to September 21, 2020
Criteria for Participation:
Participation in Dine OutSide is limited to restaurants and venues/attractions that fit the following criteria.
- Restaurants and venues MUST be in the City of Vancouver. AND,
- Restaurants and venues MUST have a patio AND/OR
- Restaurants and venues MUST be able to offer a Picnic-2-Go package AND,
- Restaurants and venues MUST provide a promotional offer to attract consumers*.*promotional offer includes a set menu at a fixed price (Dine Out model), 2 for 1 course, complimentary dish, complimentary glass of wine/beer or value add.
- Restaurants/venues are encouraged, though not required, to submit a $25 gift certificate (or of greater value) to be used for “social media contesting and ‘surprise & delight’ opportunities’ Participation in Dine OutSide 2020 is separate from Dine Out Vancouver Festival 2021
- Restaurants/Venues are encouraged to organize onsite day-of “events” ex: BBQ Cooking Demonstration, ‘Rose all Day’ Specials etc which will be promoted through social media and online at www.dineoutside.ca.