Dine Out Vancouver Festival 2021 Registration for Restaurants
Tourism Vancouver is thrilled to once again launch Dine Out Vancouver Festival for Winter 2021.
Based on your feedback, Dine Out will run longer for season 19. Dine Out Vancouver Festival 2021 will run for 4 weeks: January 15 to February 12, 2021.
We have also changed pricing from fixed rates to ranges. Menus will still be a fixed price, but restaurants can offer a menu at a rate that falls within a $10 range – thereby allowing more flexibility for your restaurant.
Tourism Vancouver is waiving the registration fee to participate for 2021.
Registration Deadline: Friday October 30, 2020.
Offer/Menu Submission Deadline: Wednesday December 9th 2020.
Marketing Campaign Launch and Reservations Begin: Thursday January 7, 2021
Dine Out Promotional Period: January 15 – February 12, 2021
Criteria for Participation:
Participation in Dine Out Vancouver Festival has been extended to all of Metro Vancouver.
- Restaurants MAY offer a multi-course menu in one of 4 PRICE RANGES. This will allow for more flexibility in pricing. Ranges are as follows: $15-$24, $25-$34, $35 - $44, $45 - $54. AND/OR,
- Restaurants MAY offer a Dine Out TO GO package AND/OR,
- Restaurants MAY provide another promotional offer to attract customers*.
*promotional offer includes a set menu at a fixed price outside of the existing ranges, 2 for 1 course, complimentary dish, complimentary glass of wine/beer or other value add.
- Restaurants MAY organize and offer a special dining event – following strict Public Health Order guidelines for events – that will be marketing through dineoutvancouver.com. Planning, organizing and ticketing is the responsibility of the restaurant.
- Restaurants/venues are encouraged, though not required, to submit a $25 gift certificate (or of greater value) to be used for “social media contesting and ‘surprise & delight’ opportunities.