Return Trip - ComeBack to Transit
Get ready to hop on board your Return Trip to all of the Vancouver adventures you’ve been missing! As your favourite business, attraction, restaurants and activities re-open, TransLink is working hard to make sure you can visit them again easily, reliably, and safely. With increased daily cleaning protocols, disinfecting “Pit Crews,” and physical distancing measures in place, now more than ever your well-being is firmly in the driver’s seat. TransLink is all set to welcome you back on transit for a fun-filled, hassle-free trip to your #VancouverComeBack!
TransLink has launched the Safe Operating Action Plan, or SOAP, a program carefully designed to keep Metro Vancouver moving safely as BC’s economy restarts. As part of this action, a number of Safety Tips are available on how to use transit in the coming months to ensure physical distancing is respected and everyone feels safe.
- Remember Your Transit Etiquette: Stay home if you feel unwell, avoid touching your face and cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Plan Your Trip: Use the Trip Planner to avoid travel during peak periods, and to allow for extra travel time as with restricted capacities, certain routes may fill up quicker than usual.
- Don’t Forget Your Mask: For everyone’s safety please wear a face covering whenever possible while on transit. Non-medical masks, bandanas, scarves and cloth are all appropriate and appreciated!
- Sanitize Your Hands: Hand sanitizer stations can be found at many SkyTrain stations across the system and will be coming to select RapidBuses.
- Stay Up to Date: Sign up for Transit Alerts and follow Translink News on Twitter as TransLink’s response strategies continue to evolve.
For more SOAP Safety Tips, changes across all services and FAQs, please visit https://new.translink.ca/rider-guide/coronavirus-precautions.