#VancouverComeBack Instagram Contest
Hey Vancouver, when you’re ready to venture out of the house again, what are you most excited to do?
Maybe it’s your first romantic night out at your favourite restaurant, or a long-overdue family outing to the Aquarium. Maybe a little “retail therapy?” Whatever you get up to, we want to see how you’re making your #VancouverComeBack!
To celebrate how far we’ve all come as a city, we’re giving away some amazing prizes including passes to our world-famous attractions and gift certificates to some of Vancouver’s best restaurants in a ‘Surprise & Delight’ contest giveaway via Instagram.
- $100 Gift Card to The Vancouver Fish Company Restaurant & Bar
- 4 Day Passes to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- Bath Access Pass for 2 to Scandinave Spa Whistler
- 2 Tickets to VanDusen Botanical Garden
- 2 Tickets to Bloedel Conservatory
- 4 x $125 Visa Pre-Paid Gift Cards courtesy of StayVancouverHotels
- 3-Night Campervan Rental from Karma Campervans Ltd.
- Outdoor Game for up to 6 players at Vancouver Mysteries
- Tickets to the Vancouver Aquarium
- ‘Wet and Wild Elaho Exhilarator’ Trip Voucher for 1 from Canadian Outback Rafting Co.
- 2 x $50 Gift Cards to Tap & Barrel
*Please remember to always practice proper social distancing in your photos and your fun. *See full contest T&C's here.
Congratulations to the following winners of our #VancouverComeBack contest:
- @kendra_whalen19 - Tap & Barrel Gift Card
- @mufeena_noushi - Karma Campervan Rental Prize
- @shreykumar06 - Tap & Barrel Gift Card
- @_.ivee._ - $125 Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card courtesy of StayVancouverHotels.com
- @carmenpahl - Vancouver Mysteries Prize
- @lia_ca_usa - Capilano Suspension Bridge Prize
- @erniefetting - $125 Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card courtesy of StayVancouverHotels.com
- @glieuson - Vancouver Aquarium Prize
- @khayezie - Canadian Outback Rafting Prize
- @breadfruit.pie - Bloedel Conservatory Prize
As businesses begin to re-open, they do so with your safety as their utmost priority, so you can not only feel good about getting out again but also supporting some pretty special local businesses that make our city thrive. Learn more about all the re-opened attractions, activities and restaurants you can make a part of your #VancouverComeBack below.