#VanGiving is a program led by Tourism Vancouver which gives meeting professionals the opportunity to give back to causes they believe in. For example, in lieu of Christmas sales mission gifts, clients were given gift cards that they could donate to charities or organizations of their choice. #VanGiving also makes an appearance at major events like Forum Forward and Holiday Showcase. From stuffing hygiene kits to give to homeless shelters, to conducting a diaper drive for adoption agencies, you can count on us to take part in charitable initiatives at every opportunity. We've found that facilitating CSR initiatives allows us to connect with our clients in a meaningful way, and also benefits the communities we live and work in.
- #VanGiving at Forum Forward 2016
- Celebrating Association Forum's 100th Anniversary
- #VanGiving is Back at Holiday Showcase 2015
- #VanGiving Cultivates Vancouver Ambassador
- #VanGiving at 2014 Forum Forward
- Tourism Vancouver’s CSR Initiatives