Tourism Vancouver works with two exceptional companies for meeting and convention housing.
We're happy to work with MCI Vancouver (formerly Advance Group Conference Management), the local Vancouver office of MCI, a globally-integrated association, communication and event management company.
We're also pleased to work with Experient, well-known industry experts headquartered in the U.S., in Ohio. Experient is the source for integrated meeting and event services.
Both companies are recognized as Tourism Vancouver's preferred housing service providers.
MCI Vancouver is a Vancouver-based full Conference Management Company whose goal it is to support meeting planners and clients alike succeed in satisfying their housing needs. With over 15 years of local housing experience, MCI Vancouver's dedicated housing team is recognized as an industry leader in providing top-notch customer service utilizing a leading-edge, web-based housing management software offering timely, accurate and cost-effective services.
MCI Vancouver's years of local expertise coupled with our unique ability to deliver beyond our client's and their delegates expectations is what sets us apart from other Housing Service Providers. We maintain a solid working relationship with the participating hotels and are recognized as a leader in this arena for corporate, national and international association clients.
MCI Vancouver delivers:
- Sound and innovative operational strategies driving higher revenues and bottom line results
- A seamless reservation system that is customized to the specific parameters of your hotel contract(s), with a front page tailored to match your conference website look and feel
- An easy, reliable, online reservation process with immediate booking confirmation via email
- Friendly and knowledgeable phone support for delegates
- A local’s perspective while giving exceptional guest service
- Personal attention that tends to a meeting planner's or clients unique inventory and administrative requirements through a dedicated Housing Manager.
- Management of the hotel contracts throughout the event to ensure the contractual agreement and clauses are adhered too
- Maintenance of live room inventory for single/multiple hotel(s) including sub group blocks
- Attrition Management and risk mitigation
- Management of complimentary rooms, upgrades and concessions
- Policing of on-line booking engines
- A customized Hotel Information Form
- Relevant and comprehensive easy-to-follow reports, all reports are accessible via secure password 24/7/365
- Fully comprehensive post conference report which can be used for future event planning
Experient leads the industry as one of the best-known and most respected brands in the event management world. Its core services include providing registration, housing, event planning and management, site sourcing/contract negotiation, and lead retrieval services for association, corporate and government clients. Experient employs professionals dedicated to fulfilling its vision of perfecting the event experience to deliver leading-edge thinking, experience and technology solutions for meetings, conventions and tradeshows around the world.
When Experient manages your room block, it:
- becomes an extension of your staff
- delivers outstanding customer service
- partners with you and the hotels to prevent attrition penalties
- Monitor hotel rates in your contracted hotels and in the city
- Assign a dedicated professional housing coordinator to manage all inventory
- Help eliminate attrition
- Fill your block by using e-mail marketing
- Provide 24/7 access to room block reports
- Provide a fully staffed call center
- Assign coordinators to assist exhibitors, groups and VIPs
- Seamlessly integrate registration with housing
- Continue accepting reservations past cut-off date
- Collect post-event audited room block data
> Submit on an online Request for Proposal for additional information on convention housing services and more.