A hip, retro West Coast hotel concept unlike anything else in the city, the Burrard is situated in one of downtown Vancouver’s best locations. Enjoy Granville Street, Davie Street, Yaletown, Granville Island, the seawall – all within minutes from your door.
Having recently undergone a massive multimillion-dollar renovation and rebranding, the Burrard features a beautifully landscaped courtyard oasis for lounging and spotless, professionally designed rooms with luxurious bedding, premium furnishings, sparkling new bathrooms and a pleasant dose of tongue-in-cheek.
Combining mid-century modern design touches with 21st century style and sophistication, each of the Burrard’s 72 rooms include free wireless internet, 42” HD flatscreens with premium channels, cordless phones with free North American calling, iPod docking station alarms, espresso machines, fridges with complimentary bottled water and more. Add complimentary hotel services like free bike rentals, a fully equipped business station and passes to Steve Nash Fitness Centre, and it’s easy to see why so many people are choosing to sleep with us!
BOOK TODAY AT WWW.THEBURRARD.COM
• Free high-speed wireless internet
• Free calling anywhere in North America
• HDTVs w/ free premium & movie channels
• Nespresso CitiZ espresso machines & fridges
w/ BC spring water in 100% recycled bottles
• Free Electra Cruiser bike rentals
• Business centre w/ free printing, faxing
• Free passes to the Steve Nash Fitness Centre
• Complimentary umbrellas for rainy days
• A courtyard oasis for lounging & looking pretty