This is your invitation to a unique evening of history, cabaret and Italian food at Vancouver's legendary Penthouse nightclub. On Tuesday October 29 we are staging a special one-off Halloween Edition of Secrets of the Penthouse.
After six straight sell-out Secrets of the Penthouse events, this will be the hottest ticket in town this Halloween. So move fast if you want to join the fun at Vancouver's most notorious nightspot!
Secrets of the Penthouse - Halloween Edition is your chance to tour inside the club's private rooms, spaces and backstage areas with club owner Danny Filippone as your guide. Along with stories of vice squad busts, mobsters and bootlegging, you will hear never-before-told stories of ghosts, hauntings and unexplained occurrences from the club's past. Secrets that have lived inside the club for decades.
- Guided tour by Danny Filippone, Aaron Chapman and Grant McDonald including never-before-told ghost stories.
- Chance to see private spaces and rooms inside the club, closed to the public for decades.
- Live Halloween cabaret show by Cabaret Torlage.
- Italian buffet dinner served up with Mama Filippone's original spaghetti and meatballs recipe from the old country.
- Halloween treats.
- Opportunity to buy a signed copy of Liquor, Lust & the Law. Written by Aaron Chapman and nominated for the 2013 BC Book Prize. You can buy your copy at the event for $20 inc GST, saving you 25% on the retail price.
- Free entry to the club.
This event is strictly for over 19′s.
Cost: $49 + GST per person
Date: Tuesday October 29, 2013
Time: Doors open at 5:45pm; Tours at 6:15pm and 7:15pm;
Exotic dancers at 9:00pm
For more information please visit http://forbiddenvancouver.ca/home/secrets-of-the-penthouse-3/